Steps to run the JAVA application:
1. Type the program in the DOS editor or notepad. Save the
file with a .java extension.
2. The file name should be the same as the class, which has the
3. To compile the program, using javac compiler, type the
following on the command line:
Syntax: javac <filename.java>
Example: javac abc.java
4. After compilation, run the program using the Java
Syntax: java <filaname> (without the .java
Example: java abc
5. The program output will be displayed on the command line.